E45 Random Acts Of Kindness Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- These terms and conditions are the rules (“Terms and Conditions” or “Rules”) that apply to this E45 Giveaway (“Competition”). By entering into this Competition entrants will have deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Rules.
- The Promoter is RB UK Commercial Limited of 103-105 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3UH (“RB UK Commercial”). RB UK Commercial is a company registered in England & Wales under company number 08784077.
- The Competition is accessible online from the @E45_UK Instagram social media platform.
- The Competition Period is from 09:00 GMT on 17th Feb 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 00:00 GMT 22nd Feb 2022 (the “Closing Date”).
- The Competition is open to all entrants in England, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Competition. Individuals entering the competition must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entry Instructions:
i. To win, follow @e45_uk and tag the person on your good deeds list in the comments below and you’ll both be in with a chance to win an E45 Straight-up Skincare goody bag.
ii. No purchase necessary, however internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
iii. Maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person. By tagging an account in the comments, this qualifies as one (1) entry for both you and the tagged account. If more than one entry is made, the first submission will be accepted as the only entry. No entrant or tagged account may win more than one (1) Prize.
iv. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
v. Attempts at entry by any other means shall not be accepted.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
i. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
ii. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
iii. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
iv. promotes any political agenda.
- Winner Selection: Five (5) entrants will be randomly selected using the tool: https://www.wask.co/instagram-giveaway-comment-winner-picker within 7 days of the Closing Date. These five entrants together with the account they have tagged (each a “Winner” and together the “Winners”) will be eligible to win a Prize. As such there will be ten (10) Winners and ten (10) Prizes in total.
- Winner Notification: The provisional Winners will be notified that they have won by direct message through the E45 Instagram account to the social media account used to enter. It is the responsibility of the Winner to claim their Prize by responding to the direct message within 5 days of the Winners being notified and providing valid contact details so the Prize can be fulfilled. Winners who do not respond within the initial 5 days, will be contacted again and given a further 3 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prizes are not claimed, within 8 days of the date on which the Winners are notified, the Winner shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and it will be to the sole discretion of the Promoter whether an alternative winner will be selected and notified (in accordance with clause 8 and this clause 9).
- Prize: The ten (10) Winners will each win a goody bag which comprises of the following Seven (7) E45 products: 1 x E45 Core Lotion (500ml); 1 x E45 Bath Oil (500ml); 1 x E45 Wash Cream (250ml); 1 x E45 Rich Cream (400ml); 1 x E45 Rich Hand Cream (50ml); 1x E45 Daily Lotion Spray (200ml); 1x E45 Daily Lotion (200ml) (with a total value of £45.95 MRRP).
- All values stated corresponds to the estimated value on the date of drafting of these Rules. It is given by way of approximate and may be subject to change.
- The Winners will receive their prize on a mutually agreed date, and where possible, within a period of 30 days of the Winner claiming their Prize in accordance with clause 9. The Winner must comply with all lawful instructions and Terms and Conditions of the Promoter, and any other provider involved in the Competition and/or the Prize.
- The Prize allocated is non-transferable and may not be the subject on the part of the Promoter of reimbursement in cash or any exchange or any return of their total or partial value in kind or in cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize at any moment with another prize of at least an equivalent value.
- The Promoter may not be held liable for any damages deriving from the use or enjoyment of the Prize.
- All brands and names of the products mentioned herein or on any communication support referring to this Prize Competition remain the exclusive property of their holder.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter may publish the surname and county of the prize winner on its website or Instagram account within thirty 30 days or the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who requests this via direct message to @e45_UK on Instagram within 30 days after the Closing Date.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Competition. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning participant undertakes to respond in good faith to any contact and/or emails from the Promoter and to provide the latter with accurate and full information, within the timeframes established. Failing this, the Promoter could be unable to allocate the Prize to the winners which would invalidate their participation. The prize will then remain the property of the Promoter, which will then be able to dispose of it as it wishes and choose whether or not to reallocate it.
- This Competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored, administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering this Competition, you agree to release Instagram from any liability arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to proceed with any verification in order to ensure the compliance of the participations. It reserves the right to suspend or annul any participation that is fraudulent or not in compliance with these rules, even after designation of the Winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to shorten, extend, defer, modify or annul the Competition at any moment and without prior notice, if circumstances so demand, without any liability being incurred and without any compensation being claimed against it as a result of this. In such circumstances, the Promoter will put in place all means of informing participants in advance of these changes.
These rules may be modified by means of amendments.
- If the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter is the sole decision-maker on the exclusion or reintegration of participants concerned with regard to the information in its possession. In the event of a complaint, participants should provide evidence that they have acted in accordance with these rules.
- In the case of a simple clarification or modification of the rules, all participants will then be considered to have accepted this clarification or modification by their simple participation in the Competition, starting from the effective date of this clarification or modification. Any participant refusing the clarification or modifications that have been made will have to cease their participation in the Competition.
- The Promoter may annul all or part of the Competition, if it appears that fraud has occurred in any form whatsoever, in particular computer fraud in the context of participation in the Competition or the determination of winners.
- The Promoter may not be held liable towards other participants for cases of fraud or non-compliant participation.
- Participation in the Competition implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the internet, in particular with regard to technical performance, response times for consulting, seeking or transferring information, the risks of interruption, and more generally, the risks inherent in any connection and transmission on the internet, the absence of protection of certain data against any misappropriation and the risks of contamination by any viruses circulating on the network.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for any direct damages resulting from participation in the Competition. All participants are responsible for taking all appropriate steps to protect their own data and/or software stored on their computer equipment against any attack. Furthermore, the Promoter can in no case be held liable for problems with download processes or loss or email or physical mail.
- The Promoter denies any liability in the case of technical failure or equipment and software disorders of any nature (viruses, bugs, etc.) caused on the computer equipment of participants and/or the data stored thereon and for any consequences that may result for professional or commercial activity.
- The Promoter will make every effort to enable access to the Competition for its entire duration, without however having any obligation to do so.
- Any dispute relating to the Competition must be sent to the Promoter via direct message to @E45_UK on Instagram within one (1) month from the end of this Competition.
- These T&Cs are the rules of this Competition and can be consulted on and Participants who would like to receive a copy of the rules must send a request via direct message to @E45_UK on Instagram.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- Participation in the Competition implies unreserved acceptance of these rules. The Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Parties will first and foremost try to resolve amicably any dispute and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is committed to protecting the data privacy rights of all participants, in strict compliance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other applicable Data Protection Legislation. The Promoter confirms that any personal data in connection with participants, will only be collected, saved or processed for the purposes of the administration of this Competition unless participants consent to the processing of his/her personal data for further purposes.
- The legal basis for the processing of participants’ personal data for the Competition is these Terms & Conditions, which represent a contractual agreement between the participants and the Promoter. Processing of participants’ personal data will also be carried out on the basis of participants’ consent.
- Within the Competition, the Promoter will collect from the winning participants the following categories of personal data for the purposes indicated below:
i. first and last name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
- The agency, Inside Ideas Group Ltd, supporting the Promoter in managing the Competition, together with our IT providers and vendors in charge of storing Participants’ personal data, will have access to personal data as data processors, responsible to support and assist the Promoter for the purpose of the Competition. Otherwise, Personal data will not be disclosed to any other third parties, other than the agency, unless Participants consent to such transfer of their Personal Data.
- Only individuals aged 18 and over can participate exclusively in the Competition, no data belonging to persons under the age of 18 will be processed and stored. In the event that the Promoter receives personal data belonging to persons under the age of 18, this data will be immediately deleted/destroyed. If a parent or holder of the parental authority notifies the processing of personal data belonging to persons under the age of 18, the Promoter will immediately delete/destroy this data from the processing and storage facilities.
- The Promoter undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security corresponding to the personal data belonging to the entrants of the Competition. In assessing the appropriate level of security, account shall be taken of the risks posed by the processing of personal data, whether caused accidentally or illegally, resulting in the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed.
- In connection with the processing of their personal data within the Competition, individuals have the following rights arising from the UK GDPR:
i. the right of access to personal data including right to request a copy of personal data;
ii. the right to rectification (individuals have the right to have their inaccurate personal data corrected or to have incomplete personal data completed without undue delay);
iii. the right to deletion (individuals have the right to have their personal data deleted without undue delay, if one of the legal grounds is given);
iv. the right to restrict the data processing;
v. the right to data portability (in cases stipulated by law, individuals have the right to obtain their personal data provided to the Promoter in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this data to another data controller);
vi. the right to object to the data processing;
vii. the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing.
- Additionally, participants have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner (ICO). Details of how to file a complaint can be found on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113. Questions, comments or requests concerning the personal data processing are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.